Thursday, May 24, 2007

a touch of bliss.....

Yesterday morning I went in to the restaurant. My mood was not down but not super either.

There are many ways to get to Belmont from St.Thomas and I often drive different routes depending on traffic, or what feels right at the time.

On my way I passed plenty of hawks and seen some rabbits (not roadkill rabbits), then went down into a valley and seen a couple of deer in the distance and also a large group of wild turkeys. Every thing just looked So beautiful so alive, so in tune...... then a beautiful song came on the radio. Wow, I was overcome with happiness and contentment. What a great feeling.
I was moved to tears. I have only ever reached this feeling while in deep meditation and was surprised to be blessed with this touch of bliss while driving to work.

Yea, at the moment I have some challenges and struggles..... and yet I still get to bliss. wow

No comments: