Friday, May 18, 2007

Great Thanks........

to Deb Wall (homeopath) and to all who put my name in healing baskets, on prayer lists
and held me in their thoughts over the last few days. My struggles are much less and I
can feel a real improvement (not feeling so helpless either)
All is appreciated, I even feel up to going for a bike ride this weekend with my neighbour.

I have a strong belief in the power of prayer. I have no doubt whatsoever that our thoughts create our reality and that prayer is a way of forming our thoughts into what we want sent out
to the universe......... to our higher power...... however we name the source it is all the same.

I am grateful, thank you
Blessings of Love
Christine

1 comment:

Off The Wall said...

Dear Christine, You are welcome and we will move along your healing again after the weekend. It sounds like you have a lot of exciting things to think about. It is always amazing that things work out after all when you surrender to the universe and work with it instead of fighting it. I see so many people fighting every day through fear and have been known to do it myself as you will know. Thanks to you too for helping me to let go of my fear, more people should experience it.
If I could shout anything from the roof tops it would be "Go to Chrissy, you may just change your life!"