Wednesday, May 16, 2007

dynamic

This is my word for the day. For some reason I want to say it every chance I get. Is that weird? My dynamic husband has already had several job offers and now he gets to pick and choose when/where/how much he wants. So many choices.

I had a great session with a client again today (I get such dynamic people through my doors) My younest son and my newphew Adam took me out for breakfast this morning, they are just so much fun to be around, they amuse me to no end. Goofy, real, intense, smart and so charming at 22, both of them made my morning enjoyable. (they don't read my blog, so it won't swell their heads)



I am teaching ESL in Turkey this summer and I have had some dynamic ideas pop into my head about how this program will run. I have my teaching crew assembled for this summer and we will be DYNAMIC!

OK, enough typing my word of the day..... I will say it all day though. I can't help being weird, my sis calls me a geek, but I like the way I am.

I am going to a presentation tonight about marketing and I am excited because I have heard this guest speaker is Dynamic....... lol, can't help that word. I'll write about her tomororw and my opinion on the session. The meeting is filled with positive and upbeat business women, even just for that reason I know I will enjoy my evening.

No comments: