Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Heading off to Turkey for part of the summer......

Yes, again I am going to Turkey this summer. This will be my fifth time making the journey and having a Turkish Adventure!

How did this all start? How did I get from where I was to where I am now? Traveling, teaching, learning, adventures (some good, some not so good...... yet learned from all of them). It is called the power of Intention. Before The Secret many of us 'alternative type thinkers' knew and used the Law of Attraction. I thank the creators of The Secret because this is really powerful stuff!
It is now put into terms that main stream society can accept and utilize. For years people have asked me, how can you do all that stuff? Trying to explain that anyone can just didn't sink in. Oh and the negativity that came my way from others not approving or understanding my need for adventures was enough for me to just be silent about the things I do. I am married to a great guy, I have two semi-grown sons and I have no desire to live the traditional life that society deems is normal. Media, society and culture all have us plugged into the Matrix of conformed thinking. Not only have my husband and I become 'unplugged' I also help others become 'unplugged'. Want to unplug, see my web site wwwguidedbalance.ca

Becoming unplugged was very important for my three month stay in Turkey (2005). Being totally immersed in the society I opened up news ways of Being. I was totally free to Become the person I dreamed I could be. Was it easy..... NO, was I always behaving in a manner that made me proud, NO, was I hurt and lonely sometimes, YES. All that being said I learned so much about myself (as Doc Phil says...... You cannot change what you do not acknowledge). I learned my communication style does not always serve me in my highest good, I learned that by just changing small things about myself I ultimately reach my goals. I learned to speak my truth from and with love. I dropped the sarcasm (always thought I was so cheeky). I also learned to see and feel the inner divine connection to other human beings even if verbal communication is limited.

Every experience changes who we are if we are open to the lessons. Last summer I did not have a great experience (don't misunderstand, I still had a great time for most of my stay). In fact I said I would never go again........ and yet, after much reflection I understood that on a higher level I attracted much of the uncomfortable situation upon myself, and that by just changing my attitude about it would have made all the difference in the world.

Again wow, we have the power to change our thinking which changes our reality. Knowing it, and doing it are two different things. The more we do it the easier it becomes. Gentle shifts in perception through various things in my life has lead to a completely different Christine. I am grateful.

What to see where I go in Turkey. Check out this link www.sencamp.com
This is just one of the programs that I am involved with.

No comments: