Friday, May 18, 2007

getting out of bed in the morning is exciting..... :)

Years and years ago before I understood the laws of attraction (before it was called The Secret)
I dreaded going to work, felt my life was boring. Don't misunderstand I had a good life, but not fulfilled and exciting. In the last 6 or so years I have really been living an exciting life. Although a lot of what I do is intentional (like my work as a Hypnotherapist which I just LOVE doing) I get still get welcome surprises. Sometimes my surprises are disguised as challenges and yes that does create excitement too.

I put my intention years ago on creating adventure in my life..... wow, did I get a good return on that one! Again traveling to Turkey for most of the summer, then planning various other jaunts that I hope to confirm here in my blog next week. And I can do all this and still teach meditation classes and take clients here in my Wellness centre and still do a bit of work in our family restaurant. People ask me all the time: 'how do you do all that?' The answer is..... I love what I do and it just comes together for me in ways that seems directed by a higher force. I always am exactly where I need to be..... doing what I need to be doing and I trust I am learning what I need to learn.

I finally picked up the new truck today. I drove it to Belmont and back and already the 'wow, it's fun to drive something new' feeling is gone.

I talked to my parents in Austria this morning and they sounded relaxed and happy. They deserve a vacation, Lord knows they work hard enough in our restaurant. I wish I was with them. I love being in Austria. My family there is awesome and the country side is the most beautiful I have ever seen. I know it much be some genetic cell memory kicking in because whenever I get to Austria I am overcome with the feeling of 'coming home'. I am Canadian through and through and am proud to be so, but if I was ever to live in another country it would be Austria. (I say that but I haven't been/seen all the world yet!)

Booking clients for the next three weeks here at www.guidedbalance.ca then off to Alberta for a bit I think.

Creating memories everyday!

No comments: