Tuesday, May 15, 2007

ahhhh........ grrrrrrrrrr

Having some major problems with my knee that I will have to seriously address. Wishing it away just isn't working. But if all things happen for a reason I wonder what I am meant to be doing if I can't be doing exactly what I want to be doing. What lessons do I need to learn through all of this? ok, that is the grrrrrrrrr part of my day but good stuff too

I had an awesome client in today, I really enjoyed being in her company. I had a great lunch with my son. nephew and my Dear Auntie Viv (whom I just adore...... although most people do)
Auntie Viv has been a great teacher in my life even though I have not spent a lot of time with her. Her behaviour, grace and non judgemental attitude earns her a place in many people's heart. Don't we all want to be loved and accepted? Being married at age 16 (and most likely making a lot of faux pas) she was always so kind and caring to me, never judging my parenting style or lack of great housekeeping skills. When she was still driving on her own she and her friend would come and spend Friday afternoons in our family restaurant. These were special times and today at lunch (in our restaurant) I was reminded of all those great conversations we had years ago.

I have a new meditation class starting this evening....... new people coming in through my doors, always a pleasure to teach and share meditation. Life is good...... even when I am pissy about my knee...... lol

www.guidedbalance.ca