Sunday, May 20, 2007

How Hypnosis has help ME

Oh........ bliss, today I was gardening. Gardening without Scott home. Now gardening is something ordinary to most people but not to me. See...... I had a phobia for years of worms. Now don't laugh, it really affected my life. I have always had homes with flower gardens and herb gardens and it was almost impossible for me to tend to them. I always had to have Scott around to help me through it. I love flowers and herbs but not caring for them on an 'earthy level'. Scott is no longer around to take care of the gardens and thank goodness through hypnosis my phobia is now a mere dislike. When I started today a huge worm jumped out of the earth at me, and I almost went back to old patterns........ I walked away and asked my son Keith to please transplant the hostas for me. He forgot about doing it and after awhile I just went and did it myself. I EVEN put my hands in the dirt a bit without gloves. OK, No big deal for those of you who have no phobias, but if you do (whether it be spiders, snakes, mice.... whatever) understand just what a feat I have accomplished. I still don't like worms but it is not a controlling force anymore. I love Hypnosis but going through this session for my phobia was hard work (I was sweating buckets at the time) Hypnosis Works!

I am also a compulsive over eater. Now I love good healthy foods, I eat way to much of them though. I have released about 25 lbs over the last two years and although I am not slim my attitude towards food has changed through hypnosis. Using hypnosis for self confidence has shifted my perception of myself and now I do/go anywhere or anything. Being overweight is really not about the food, it is much deeper. Using hypnosis will not get you to lose 30lbs in 30 days but it will give you confidence in yourself and in your ability to make the changes you need to succeed in your goals. All that being said it may seem odd that I help people release their weight when I am still holding on to some excess myself..... but it is all about change. Even in my own life I am making changes all the time and being lead to do/create a new image of myself on a daily basis. I will reach my ideal size in the time that is right for me all the while learning and growing from the experience of change.

No comments: