Sunday, June 3, 2007

What I do.......

I do many things. Co-own a small restaurant with my family, teach ESL, and see clients here
at Guided Balance Hypnotherapy Centre. I love doing Hypnosis and seeing the powerful results
that improve and empower people in their lives. My passion lies in doing EIP sessions. EIP stands for Eliminating Interference patters. It is also called DNA healing and if you want to learn more about check out my web site, or call and ask me.

I found this documentary video on a web site and if you have an interest to learn more about hypnosis and it's practical applications, or just want to be entertained it is worth the 26 minutes it takes to watch it.

http://forum.nlpweekly.com/viewtopic.php?t=647&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=48&sid=4e4b4906a3d5ee454618050a28c15896

the clip is the above link.

No comments: