Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Read some Good News for a change

If our thoughts create our reality, where are we focusing our thought and attention?

I used to be a CNN junkie and realized it's all horrid stuff that is reported! Why do people only want to hear the horror in the world? Why is dread, gloom, horror and violence the focus? I am not saying that bad things do not happen in the world but a lot of really good stuff goes on every day, everywhere!

By focusing our time and attention in ways that will lift and recharge our inner most selves we allow out minds to be filled with positive affirmative thoughts. It's all a choice. I have always enjoyed heavy metal music, but don't listen to it much anymore because I know it is not in my best interest. News junkie...... here is a link. It's great to read about the good in the world. http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/limit,15/limitstart,30/

Our minds are like our bodies, what we put in is what we get out. And...... we have a choice.

This week I am being extra careful what I read, listen to, watch and who I spend time with.

Ain't nothin gonna bring this girl down!

1 comment:

Off The Wall said...

Great stuff Chrissy. I have saved that web site to favourites. I need some positivity.
www.tv-links.co.uk/show.do/1/267
check out this link for a giggle. One of my fave uk comedy programs. I think it would make you laugh.